Happy Passover!

Tonight is the Passover evening and the big Passover dinner. Personally - I hate it. And most of all I hate the Matzo bread we have to eat. But when I saw this mani by the incredible Jenny of  10 Blank Canvases, I knew I had to give it a try! Of all Passover possible mani themes, those Matzos that I hate so much felt like the perfect mani for tonight's dinner.

Sadly, my mani did not turn as perfect as Jenny's, but it'll have to do for the dinner since I don't have any more time to change or re-do it.
As my base I used a little polish mix I did with Rescue Beauty Lounge - Opaque NudeModel's Own Lemon Meringue and La-Sera - Tipex, a chalky white creme. For the different levels of burn I used all sort of mixes between these polishes: JulepOlivia, Sinful Colors - Nirvana, Chic - It's A Date, China Glaze - Love Letters, China Glaze - Mahogany Magic and Zoya Helen. Here and there you can even see a touch of Orly - Liquid Vinyl
Hopefully if I get to try this mani again, I will take more time to do it slowly and without smearing everything...




Happy Passover!!

6 comments :

M. Fourey said...

Haha, that's such a funny manicure! :D Luckily, you don't like matzo, otherwise you'll start biting your nails :p I think it came out super great, so totally like the real matzo!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Hehe your nails really do look like the Matzo bread! Great job! :D

~ Yun

Raggio di Luna said...

Great idea! I like your matzo manicure! :-)

X said...

These are way too cute!!!

Gosia said...

I really really like this!!! To me it looks like chocolate and I'm such a crackhead when it comes to sweets so I would bite your fingers off haha :)). Can you pit something on top do the bread to make it taste better?

Unknown said...

Nice and TG'd its over already!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!